Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Favorite Pics on Day 30 of Occupy Oakland

This is my daily effort to not over-blog on the weekend: by writing shorter blogs in the work week.

Every day at lunch time I stroll over to Frank Ogawa Plaza and take pics of sights, signs and scenes that I have not seen before at the Occupy Oakland camp.

My top three pics for Tuesday, November 8, 2011:


Are living conditions so bad, that even the "occupotties" are outta order?



A man sitting on a bench blowing bubbles
You see, they are not all just a bunch of tough guys who throw fire extinguishers filled with paint at the police.  They have a soft side too.

And finally my favorite....


What Would Jesus Occupy?



That's all for now. Tune in tomorrow when "Occupy Cal" hits Berkeley campus.  Okay, I won't be there, but I am sure it will be a fun time had by all.

And on Friday, November 11th, there is going to be an Occupy march in San Francisco.  Something to do with Egypt. I just so happen to have that day off because it's Veteran's Day.  I hope I get some cool shots without freezing my butt off. It supposed to rain.  Ugh.








No comments: